I like music, and poetry, and the writing thereof! :3
Just imagine if dragons replaced birds. I mean small annoying dragons flying around towns and beaches stealing your food, big exotic dragons living in remote places, friendly dragons, fierce dragons, fLIGHTLESS DRAGONS, dragons in zoos dragons in the wild i just dRAGONS
a band called Imagine Birds
I’m not gonna lie: that was my first thought once I started reading this.
I just started seeing a new girl and I have to say I like her a lot and I probably will be with her for a very long time
Haha thanks I cant even believe how lucky I am it took me completely by surprise.
Stop making random letters bold fuckhead
You are right and it wont happen again Im a little tired and im completely sorry I understand your frustration.
This is my favorite thing on tumblr.
Fun shark attack facts:
- In 1996, toilets injured 43,000 Americans a year. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, 2,600 Americans were injured by room fresheners. Sharks injured 13.
- In 1996, buckets and pails injured almost 11,000 Americans. Sharks injured 13.
- For every human killed by a shark, humans kill approximately two million sharks.
- Humans are assholes.
- Sharks are not assholes.
- Apparently everyone in 1996 lived in a real-life infomercial.